Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hi! I'm Hayden Julia but call me Hayden. I'm an American Girl doll and I'm a MAG #44. If you're an AG collector, you know what that is. I live with my 8 sisters and they are all preformers. My sisters are Marisol, Katie (JLY #23), Savannah (JLY #27), Mia, Rebecca, Julie, Felicity, and Elizabeth. My favorite color is aqua and I love to paint and sing. At the American Girl factory, I got "Best Soprano Voice" for 2010. Some other things about me are that I hate peaches, I love kittens, and snakes scare me so much! I also have a best friend that lives in Georgia. Her name is Claire and she's a JLY #39. She is gorgeous and my friend forever but we sadly got seperated. I have a page on my blog that gives you the full story of how we met and got seperated and the condensed version is in my "About Me". I hope you follow my blog because I have bunch of exciting stories to tell you! When they start to happen.

Love,
Hayden

1 comment: