Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Buh Buh Buh Ba Ba Ba Ba Ba

Guess what tonight is...

GLEE!!!!!

I bet you didn't know this but I LOVE Glee. Me and Claire would watch it on the worker's TV at the factory every Wednesday night. Since none of my sister's know about Glee, I am determined to get them hooked. It won't be hard with Mia and Savannah since their favorite song right now is Empire State of Mind and that's one of the songs playing tonight. The rest my sisters... eh. I'm going to have to rip Rebecca off the computer and chain her to the couch when we are watching it. Every night, Rebecca goes onto her favorite fashion blogs and reads the newest posts. Every. Single. Night. It will be a difficult task with Rebecca. I will make her stay while the other sisters take 20-minute "bathroom breaks" and go get a "snack". The other news is that tomorrow are show choir auditions. I've decided that I'm going to sing "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. I've been practicing all weekend so I'm pretty sure I'm gonna nail it. Bad Romance is one of my favorite songs by Lady Gaga and I can't wait to sing it. I'm not going to have time to make a post tomorrow so wish me luck! Bye!

Love,
Hayden

No comments:

Post a Comment