Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Saddest News

Can this really be happening? It can't, it just can't...

Julie says that she overheard Hanna talking to her friends yesterday after we got Lanie's email.

"Guys, I don't know if I really want to keep Hayden. She pretty and everything, but we haven't made a 'connection'," Hanna said. "I think I might return her to AG." Julie says that her friends nodded in agreement.

"Of course, I'm going to keep Lanie once she gets here, but frankly, I know I'm NOT going to keep Hayden. She's going back." After that, Julie ran back to tell me but I was with my new friend from school, Maggie.

I learned this morning. So far, I've thought of this as good and bad. If I go back, then I will have to leave this family that I have known to grow and love. If I go back, I will have another chance at being with Claire. They might put me on a truck to the AG place in Atlanta. Ashley could decide, "You know? I REALLY want a MAG #44. I should get one!" According to Claire, Ashley does want a MAG #44. So there's a good thing about me getting returned! But there is also a lot of bad things.

I've also felt that me and Hanna never really made a connection. I think that she thought I was going to be her perfect doll, the one that she'll keep to give to her grandaughters. But I wasn't. I can't type anymore. Bye.

Love,
A Very Depressed Hayden Julia Marks

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?!?!?! Hanna's r-r-returning you...? WHY WOULD SHE RETURN SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DOLL LIKE YOU?!??! Hanna is out of her mind. Buuuuuttt... you might come to live with us!!!! :D

    -Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that! Who would return you! If Lily had a doll that was as pretty as you, she'd never return you! (She loves your hair) Well, think positive. If Hannah does return you, you have a chance of being with Claire!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete